The volunteer for International Experience (VIE) Program
We offer VIE schemes to high-potential graduates who are European Union citizens and under the age of 28. These assignments give young graduates & professionals an exceptional opportunity to spend 12 to 24 months acquiring job experience in a foreign country, and support their commitment to pursuing an international career.
What we look for
We look for highly motivated graduates graduates from a recognized engineering, business school or university with an international mindset and a deep desire to learn and grow. Some experience working abroad is useful, fluency in English is essential, and knowledge of other relevant languages is an advantage.
About the VIE program
The VIE program gives young graduates & professionals the opportunity to work for subsidiaries of international companies abroad and offers:
- Protective public law coverage for participants
- Non-taxable payment based on the cost of living in the country concerned
- International medical insurance protection
- 2.5 days holiday each month
- A 6 to 24-month contract
- Worldwide opportunities anywhere in a country where the candidate is not a citizen
The contract is between the candidate and Ubifrance France, the official body in charge of managing the program.
Find out more about the VIE program on the Ubifrance website
Search for VIE opportunities now